Monday, May 21

Getting on track again

It's been a couple weeks since I posted last, I've been avoiding it because I've been eating really badly.  I weighed myself this morning and I'm up another pound at 126 so I need to start eating better again.  I went to superstore and bought a balance cushion, exercise ball and some 3 lb weights.  I plan to work out more at home, in the mornings before work and maybe again after work if I am not too tired.  Here's some exercises from my workout:


Using balance cushion:

Rollup - works core
Lie on your back with the disc under your lower back, knees bent and feet flat on the floor.  After placing your hands on the sides of your head, move your torso forward and squeeze your abs forcefully.  Slowly lower yourself down and repeat.  (3 sets of 10 reps)

Uneven squats - works the thighs and glutes
Place one foot on the disc, place your other foot slightly wider than shoulder length away.  Slowly lower yourself down by bending your knees, stopping when your thighs ate parallel to the floor.  Steadily rise back up, repeat for a set of reps and repeat with your other foot on the disc.

Using balance ball: Do 3 sets of 10 reps of each, these exercises work either core or glutes
Ball Squeeze - Lying

Ball Ab Rollout#2 - Ball Sit-UpBall Squat - One-LeggedBall Jacknife


No comments: